Family Crisis Council Donation Information
Donations my be dropped of at 502 N. Long St. Salisbury, NC 28144 or for other arrangements call 704-754-5999 ext. 206.
Although we appreciate every donation, there are some items that we are unable to accept.
For donations of clothing, please make sure the items are appropriate for the season (Fall clothes in Fall, Summer clothes in Summer, etc.).
For furniture and/or large amounts of clothing, please consider donating to The Nazareth Thrift Store located at 1800 E. Innes St. or The Salvation Army Thrift Store located at 521 Jake Alexander Blvd. W. Arrangements for local pick up from the Salvation Army can be made by calling 704-636-7587. Please let either store know you are donating on behalf of FCC so that our ladies can use vouchers there.
Please contact our Community Coordinator at 704-754-5999 ext. 206 if you have any questions about a donation or how items will be used.
The Family Crisis Council is a 501-C-3 nonprofit organization. Your donations are tax deductible.
To Become a Volunteer:
- Contact our Community Coordinator (Icela Trujillo) at 704-754-5999 ext. 206
- Download our Volunteer Application by clicking here, fill it out, and email it back to Icela.Trujillo@fccrowan.org.
Critical Volunteer Needs:
- We are in need of Volunteer Victim Advocates to assist the Hospital Accompaniment team.
Please call 704-754-5999 ext. 205 for more information.
- Handy with tools? Have some extra time on your hands? Our Shelter is in need of Volunteer Maintenance men!
Agency Wish/Needs List
- Twin & Queen Size Air Mattress with internal pumps and sheets
- Tool Kits for women departing the shelter
- cleaning buckets with supplies (mop, broom, cleaning supplies)
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Shoes various sizes –baby –adult
- Laundry Detergent
- Aluminum Foil
- Storage/Freezer bags/Sandwich bags
- Face Wash
- Hand Soaps
- Paper towels
- Baby food (fruit flavors )
- Ethnic hair care products
- Gift cards (for gas and medication)
Hospital Accompaniment Program’s Immediate Needs:
- Sweat shirts & pants M-L-XL
- New underwear sizes 6,7,8,9
- Sport Bras M, L, XL, XXL
- Ankle Socks
- Flip Flops
- Slippers sizes M, L, XL
- Small packs of tissues
- Gallon sized Ziploc bags
- Gift Cards – Wal-Mart, K-Mart, & Dollar General
- Twin size bedding (sheet sets, blankets, & pillow cases)
- Trash bags (13 & 30 gallon sizes)
- Drinking glasses
- Paper towels
- Miscellaneous cleaning supplies
- Liquid hand soap (anti-bacterial)
- Small clothes hampers Towels
- Economy sized toiletries
- Used cell phones
- Non-perishable snack items
- Dish detergent
- Pine Sol
- Baby Orajel
- Baby formula
- Distilled white vinegar
- Batteries (all sizes)
- Lysol & Febreeze spray
- Mops & brooms
- Pull-Ups all sizes
- Quart freezer bags
- Baby lotion Diapers
- (size 4 & 5)
- Boxed facial tissues
- 1 subject composition books
- Infant, child, and adult cold medicine
- OTC Tylenol, ibuprofen, and allergy medicine
- Promotional item sponsors
- Volunteer appreciation gifts
- Bankers storage boxes
- Self-sealing business envelopes
- 1″ & 3″-3 ring binders
- Memory sticks/thumb drive
- 2t, 3t, 4t girl panties
- Summer PJ’s for all children (girls & boys)