To Become a Volunteer:
- Contact our Community Coordinator (Icela Trujillo) at 704-754-5999 ext. 206
- Download our Volunteer Application by clicking here, fill it out, and email it back to Icela.Trujillo@familycrisiscouncil.org.
Critical Volunteer Needs:
- We are in need of Volunteer Victim Advocates to assist the Hospital Accompaniment team.
Please call 704-636-4718 ext 203 for more information.
- Handy with tools? Have some extra time on your hands? Our Shelter is in need of Volunteer Maintenance men!
Family Crisis Council Donation Information
Although we appreciate every donation, there are some items that we are unable to accept.
Donations my be dropped of at the United Way (1930 Jake Alexander Blvd.) or for other arrangements call 704-754-8486.
For furniture and/or large amounts of clothing, please consider donating to The Nazareth Thrift Store located at 1800 E. Innes St. or The Salvation Army Thrift Store located at 521 Jake Alexander Blvd. W. Arrangements for local pick up from the Salvation Army can be made by calling 704-636-7587. Please let either store know you are donating on behalf of FCC so that our ladies can use vouchers there.
Please contact our Community Coordinator at 704-754-8486 if you have any questions about a donation or how items will be used.
The Family Crisis Council is a 501-C-3 nonprofit organization. Your donations are tax deductible.
Agency Wish/Needs List
- Baby food (fruit flavors )
- Paper towels
- Feminine sanitary pads (no tampons please)
- Ethnic hair care products
- Gift cards (for gas and medication)
Hospital Accompaniment Program’s Immediate Needs:
- Purse size lotions- unscented
- Purse size hand sanitizers- unscented
- Face Cleansing Towelettes – unscented
- Small packs of tissues
- Snack packs of crackers
- Snack sized bottles of water
- Slippers sizes M, L, XL
- Gallon sized Ziploc bags
Current Agency Needs:
- Purse size flashlights
- Mops – hands free wringing
- Fabric Storage Bins – multiple sizes
- Gift Cards – Wal-Mart, K-Mart, & Dollar General
- Twin size bedding (sheet sets, blankets, & pillow cases)
- Trash bags (13 & 30 gallon sizes)
- Drinking glasses
- Paper towels & toilet paper
- Miscellaneous cleaning supplies
- Liquid hand soap (anti-bacterial)
- Small clothes hampers Towels
- Economy sized toiletries
- Used cell phones
- Non-perishable snack items
- Dish detergent
- Pine Sol
- Baby Orajel
- Baby formula
- Distilled white vinegar
- Batteries (all sizes)
- Lysol & Febreeze spray
- Mops & brooms
- Pull-Ups all sizes
- Quart freezer bags
- Baby lotion Diapers
- (size 4 & 5)
- Boxed facial tissues
- 1 subject composition books
- Infant, child, and adult cold medicine
- OTC Tylenol, ibuprofen, and allergy medicine
- Promotional item sponsors
- Volunteer appreciation gifts
- Bankers storage boxes
- Self-sealing business envelopes
- 1″ & 3″-3 ring binders
- Memory sticks/thumb drive
- 2t, 3t, 4t girl panties
- Summer PJ’s for all children (girls & boys)