If you’d like to help the Family Crisis Council empower victims in our community, please consider donating to us.
- You can donate through PayPal above.
- You can write us a check made out to FCC. Please send your check to PO Box 50, Spencer, NC 28159.
- You can also designate funds to our account: Family Crisis Council fund #2926 with the Foundation For The Carolinas. You can contact the Foundation For The Carolinas at 800.973.7244
The Family Crisis Council is very grateful for the tremendous support we receive from our community. As a non-profit organization, it would be very difficult to help women and children who have been victims of rape, incest, sexual assault or domestic violence rebuild their lives without this support.
We love gift cards, and be sure to take a look at our Wish Lists on the “Our Needs” page for specific items we’re looking for.
In-Kind items, excluding perishables, may be dropped off at our Community Office Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., located at 502 N. Long Street Salisbury, NC.
The Family Crisis Council is a 501-C-3 nonprofit organization. Your donations are tax deductible.
Please contact our Community Coordinator (704-754-5999 Ext. 206) with any questions about Volunteering or Donations!
As a non-profit agency, we are always in need of volunteers! There are a variety of ways you can help according to your availability and interests. You can serve as a:
- Victim Advocate (Hospital Accompaniment Program)
- Shelter Support
- Office Assistant (Filing & Other organizational tasks)
- Maintenance and Yardwork
- Support group babysitter (watch children while the mother is in support group)
- Court advocacy or
- Assist with special events & presentations
Currently, we have an immediate need of Victim Advocates to assist the hospital accompaniment team. Please call 704-754-5999 ext. 205 for more details.